Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yes, I understand every single bit that you are saying and I'm glad that you are in my life too. I really won't have made it this far without those support. Sometimes I keep questioning myself why stay? (other than sheng being the reason and you all) They just made my life so hard. Thanks for the times of listening. Sometimes we are just not in the right state of mind to think for ourselves so we need each other. That has been the case so far isn't it? Haha! I'm surprised too okay. I didn't expect us to open up so quickly.

Please lah, your job like just sit down and take money lor. Easy leh. CAn shopping somemore. Where to find such a job like that? Easter ah, yep, I'm excited. Let's go for early celebration for Chao want? See when he free then we go together. You think Chee leng will go if we ask him to?

Tomorrow my timetable SUPER sian! Got 3 periods of accounts. Can die one man. Sad case. YAY! My grandparents' dinner tomorrow. So excited. HAHA! LOVE YOU! HUGS!

love,
teresa

No comments: