Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy =)

Ok this is my 1st post.

Hmmm.. 1st of all, i didnt know that me & my lovely here will get so close. Its a surprise for me. I am too shock myself, well its great knowing u my dear. Happy that u always there to listen to me and giving me advise. Not only did i share problems with u but u share with me too... What we go through people wont understand... We understand what am i talking about can le.

Sometimes i always feel like giving up but u encouraged me =) I am so happy to have u in my life. My best sister in Christ as well as in life.. And yea, we share the same thinking, love the same, and dislike the same. Unfair =x but ur life is much tougher than mine =( They treat u worse than me. BUT! its ok as long as u have Sheng, Me, Chao, Ah Pok 2 keep u going. I will keep encouraging u i wont let u give up. NEVER u are going to leave City Harvest. Hmm...



Life's boring & torturing at work... I just have nothing to do NOTHING!
I oways have to act as if i am so busy but actually i am surfing the NET wahaha =x Well no one dares to say anything to me but i feel guilty because all my designers are so busy and i always talk on the phone, msn, surf net, go shopping with my aunt haha lunch out sometimes to 3 hrs...
hehe. But what can they say... But i am guilty so i try to act i am so busy wahah. I love my job, i mean the slacking part but i hate being too free so i dunnoe what to do... Hmmm... Easter is Coming YAY! I am so EXCITED... R u Teresa? Hehe.

Today i am so FRUSTRATED. HATE my face... BREAK OUT!!!! Worse NIGHTMARE... Oh GOD plz help me... So i bought quite a number of Masque today =)
Hehe... And i am waiting for ur call =)

EnD HERe Love u Teresa

Jamie Signing off

No comments: