Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hmm..

My mood is not quite right today i do not know why. Feeling a little frustrated deep down. But of coz i didnt show. Woke up late again... Reach my office at 10 a.m >_< There is a prayer meeting tonight. I bet i m going to be feeling very exausted after that. Hope that the prayer meeting is a gd one.

Well Reaching out to friends are really difficult this Easter. Message my friends " Hey Are U There? " They Replied " Yes" And when i told them bout the Service for Easter is going to be fun, Some of them never reply -.-" ARGH.
Some of them replied but lame excuses. Haha... Felt like laughing at their excuses.. I mean u dont wanna go just say i dun wanna go why so many excuses? When they want to go out than call or message me but when i ask them to join me in church is like killing their whole family... -.-"' Bah...

Teresa Teresa...,
So i wont be seeing u till this Friday... Missing u...
Stop here 1st i wanna go for lunch
Continue later =)


Jamie Signing off

No comments: