Tuesday, April 03, 2007

God Heard me! Lol

Well welll.........

After my post just now, after all the complains bout how difficult is it to reach out to friends, God heard my complains haha! Anyway Feeling a little happy, because 3 of my gd girl friends wanna join me this Easter!!! Thank God. I hope they get saved because they r my best friends in sec sch... I hope that my younger brother Jasper will come tho i know that he told me before that he doesn't want to and doesn't wish to go. But i just don't get him, is it really so boring?? Y cant he just listen to the pastor? Hmmm... Enough of talking bout him. But i hope that ,my 3 friends don't back out the last min i will b sooo sad =(

I am suffering frm withdrawal symtoms... having running nose now... And my throat feels a little sore... Aye... Why smoke when u wanna quit now... STUPID ME! I am actually suffering ... Its really tough quitting smoking its a torture... But i guess i need to tolerate for another 1 week or 2? but thats like OHHH... I do not know how long i can last... Tho Teresa & Chao keep encouraging me not to smoke... Its still tough...

I LOVE my new shoes hehe bought 3 pairs 2 days ago went home but didnt get to try it, tried this morning b4 work i love them =) hehe guessed thats why i am late for work... Late because i took too much time trying shoes haha... =x I have to STOP buying shoes! I have to control myself! I muz not let myself walk into the shoe shops anymore... Not even take a little look at them... Before buying the 3 pairs of shoes 2 days ago, i still have 3 pairs of new shoes not worn yet... HAHA... So i just gotta stop... If not i can open a shop myself... Spoilt aye... No of coz not =x i just love shoes!!! I cant live with just a few pairs haha... Teresa and Chao cant stand me buying shoes... haha.. Chao was like again? shoes again? And Teresa will be like SIAO AH... haha.... RIGHT...

Anyway i wrote so many things... my hands are a little tired. So thats all for today =)
Hope i enjoy my prayer meeting..!!


LOVE U TERESA!

Jamie Signing off! (''v")

No comments: