Tuesday, April 03, 2007

BACK ACHE!

ARGH! Girls should know how bad are aches during special times. I was practically feeling super tired and un-comfortable the whole day. Of course my love, we'll never stop encouraging you to quit. Tough but worth it isn't it? Think of the testimony you can share with your friends. Similarily, I'm sure if you continue to seek God's help in this area you CAN do it because God's strength is with you. We've always believed in you and one day I will see you saying bye bye to that habit. =)

Yes! Will you just stop buying shoes? Total up you got like 6 pairs of shoes not worn! Stop buying and save that money up lah! Well, don't feel too sad if they really back out last minute. Always remember it is their choice and they are not rejecting you but God Himself. Just let God handle it and pray for them. I'm sure you do! Haha! So sad! I'm having outbreak now and I think I look super UGLY! HATE BREAKOUTS! Sure you agree with me man. I wanna go relax during the weekends!

Just reach home and so tired.

with love,
teresa
<3

No comments: